This bag is a combination of practicality and uniqueness.
You will never go wrong with this bag.
Big enough for A4 size paper.
It can be you school bag, your daily bag, you put-in-everything bag.
IT IS MADE OF SYNTHETIC LEATHER!
Measurements
Length: 18"
Height: 12"
Base Width: 5"
$20 EACH!!
$10 deposit is needed for you to seal the deal, you may also make full payment. No deposit will be refund if you backout. Deposits can only be refunded if the preorder fails to continue.
For normal postage, add $2/bag. For registered postage add $3.50 for 1 bag, $6 for 2 bags.
--------------
Scroll down for preorder updates!!
Rodeo IN BLACK * DO TAKE NOTE *
Rodeo White
Rodeo Brown
----------------------------------------------
Vintage Bags Preorder #1 & 2
7 March - Orders & Payments all fully made. For Rodeo Black & Brown are estimated to arrive on next tuesday. White is estimated to arrive approx near to end of March.
10 March: Black & Brown bags arrived!! Will be sending by batches as they are quite heavy!
14th March: Do check out the postage tracking for your articles. Thanks!
21 March:White Vintage bags are delayed due to shipping & oos. Items will arrive approx ard MID april. Sorry for the wait girls!
31 March:White Vintage bags are delayed again! Will arrive on end of april. To show my apology, I'll give all those who opted for meetups free normal postage :) Sorry, and thank you for your understanding.
14th Apr: Hello all, I'm really sorry, but I've got bad news. My supplier just informed me that she have to go down to the factory in HongKong to collect the bags as she needs to do a quality check as she's purchasing a lot this time round.The bad news is that: The bags will reach me earliest 4th May 2009. Latest 11th May 2009.I've been chasing her and the bags delivery keeps getting delayed. I know I can trust her as I've taken supply from her before.
The bags is taking really long to reach us, I wish for all of your understanding.
Therefore, I've decided to add vintage bag preorder 2 in as well so as to save time.
9th May: Hi babes! Sorry for the long wait! The bags have arrived SG, give me a week's grace to collect them alright (: Currently having exams now, hope you understand! Thanks for your support! ^^ Will be bringing more designs in after my exams and I assure you that it wouldn't be a long-wait disappointment like this! Stay tuned!
16th May: Those who have opted for postage, I've already sent the items all out this morning. Do keep a look out at your mailbox / house. Thanks =)
Rachel (Black unpaid -meetup Brown,pending)
Labels: Bags
