<body>
style is eternal
like it, buy it, got it!
♥ I do not do swaps unless you have the items I want or I initiated it.

♥ I will prefer cash instead of swaps. So if u are asking for swaps, and on e other hand, someone else is interested in buying my items WITH CASH, the priority will goes to the purchaser. And if the buyer were to back out, the priority will be given back to you.

♥ Only join orders if you can wait . I'll not be responsible if the supplier goes missing with the orders or lost in items during shipping.

♥ I only deal with people with handphones with valid number.

♥ Meetups not encouraged unless purchasing over $60.

♥ If I were to say meetup at my convenience (Harbour Front/Orchard), it should always stay that way - as per my convenience, not yours. Please be punctual or $2/10mins late will be charged as my time = money. Dealing in Singapore only.

♥ Normal Postage add $2-4. Registered Postage add $4-6. (I will not be responsible for any normal mails lost)

♥ E-mails would be most likely to be replied in 48 hours else do give time grace of at least 5days for replies as I'm busy with with school.

♥ Highly NO dead buyers / MIA or off you will go to my lil black book - blacklisted.

♥ Inform me 2 day in advance if you want to change the time/place for meetups!

♥ All of the buyers information will be kept confidential unless she/he is blacklisted.

♥ No payment = No order .

♥ Items sold are non-refundable and non-exchangable .

♥ No cancelling of orders once confirmed

♥ I reserve the rights to change everything on this blog w/o prior notice.

Your cooperation is appreciated.
Have a good day ahead people! (:

Labels:



Since 1st March 2009!


Exquisitelyhers
2 OWNERS

Started doing online business since 2007, I do not scam for I believe in Karma.

First pay, First Serve.
Contact me through : exquisitelyhers@gmail.com




Enquiries
I would prefer you to email me at exquisitelyhers@gmail.com. Please leave down your contact details and the items you're interested in. Thank you very much.