<body>
style is eternal
like it, buy it, got it!
Welcome Shoppers!
Navigations can be found on your left


If you're the one who initiates the swap,
I agree that u have already AGREED to my terms & conditions.
& do not ask me to top up, it's ridiculous!

So if were to say, meetups STRICTLY at my convenience,
it should always stay that way - as per my convenience, not yours!!!!
If I had already planned the meetup and you told me you couldnt last minute,
I'd arranged a diff venue and time *again to my convenience.
My time is precious and it equates to money my dears.

If you aint able to meet, OPT FOR REGISTERED POSTAGE!
OTHERWISE, NO DEAL IF YOU CANT EVEN UNDERSTAND SIMPLE ENGLISH!

From now onwards,
My contact number will not be given unless upon confirmation.

Please, please reply and let me know if you're still interested in anything or not.
Be responsible, you wouldn't like it if someone doesn't reply you after you sent a reply right? This is basic manner!!!
I won't hesitate to blacklist anyone who doesn't
comply to my terms and conditions and sent in their orders.
I dont really like to blacklist people otherwise
I would have already blacklist all backout/mia buyers.
So dont make me do that cause I know you wouldn't like it either.

I'm having my major exam this year,
and thus the reason of why am I not doing meetups.
Postage are strongly encouraged esp registered postage so as
to prevent lost mails and unhappiness between you and me! :D

Thank you for your kind understanding
and for your time to read this (:


(HAPPY SHOPPING BABES!)


Since 1st March 2009!


Exquisitelyhers
2 OWNERS

Started doing online business since 2007, I do not scam for I believe in Karma.

First pay, First Serve.
Contact me through : exquisitelyhers@gmail.com




Enquiries
I would prefer you to email me at exquisitelyhers@gmail.com. Please leave down your contact details and the items you're interested in. Thank you very much.