<body>
style is eternal
like it, buy it, got it!
SHAME ON YOU
1) Name: Felicia Tan
Blogshop:
http://three--blind--mice.blogspot.com
Contact Number: 83794753
Account Number: POSB Savings 200-69979-3
Email: stranger-strange@hotmail.com
Reason for blacklist: SCAMMER!!

Are you honoured that you're the first one Im blacklisting? Hahaha,you ought to be. Purchased 2 MGL shorts from her on MARCH 16, told me the stocks will come after a week. Waited for 2 weeks, no email. Sent her an email asking if the shorts are arriving (3rd april)

She replied me on 6th of april saying that,
" hey! sorry that i cant reply your mag (her form of sms) yea? pp low(prepaid card low). erm, th supplier havent contact be bout th stocks yet. i'll rush her =) sorry about that.."

I replied: "Okok :) thanks!"

13th of april:
I sent another email to her: " Hey babe, has the shorts arrived? Very long already you know.. Its nearly a month!"

14th of april:
She replied: " im very sorry and thnks for your patient. erm, i'll be meeting my supplier tmr to get all th stuff =)"


16th of april:
I replied: " Ok.. so its here already?"


17th of april:
She replied: " i was about to mail you yesterday and then....i fall asleep (WHAT AN EXCUSE!). okay. i think my supplier go MIA. i paid her th money and waited for th stocks. she arranged a meetup at cityhall mrt. and, she didnt turn up which made me pissed off. so, im gonna blacklist her.(DID YOU?) im so sorry.. ): (IF SORRY CURES, WHY DO WE NEED LAWS?) i didnt want it to happen this way. i will refund you the money. just give me some time. alright?"


Me: "Your supplier url?"
Her: "Its removed hha"
Me: "its okay, just give it to me."
Her: http://manymany-muahaha-clothes.blogspot.com
Me: "Her blog is closed down!"
Her: "Yea I knw. what a cheater! i hate it! nevermind. i will still refund you the money. give me some time yea? sorry ): "

19th of april
Me: " Ok, can you refund me the money already? my a/c number is *******"
Her: " I can refund you th money. th problem is, i dont have much more left. as i had already pay th supplier money and then she go missing ==" give me some time alright?"
Me: " How long? It's my friends money and they're asking for it already.

Waited... no reply...

24th of april:
Me: " Hi, please reply me thanks"


Went to her tagboard and tag at her enquiry box during the afternoon.

25th of april:
Went to her blog and she took away her tagboard! Bloody hell!

So I decided to sent her an email AGAIN -.-
Me: " I can see that you took away your enquiry board w/o replying me. I know you're reading this. If you're not gonna refund/reply me. Im gonna take legal actions against you."

2 hours later..

Her: " hello. is not that im not replying you.. sorry, i took away the tag box cuz there's alot of people keep tagging at th wrong box.(LIKE REAL, NO ADV TAGS AT ALL K) just now my mum needs to use th comp urgently. now i've just read your mails. =) sorry for not replying your mail when you've sent me.. erm, i still dont have enough money to pay you. how much do i have to refund? can contact me at 83794753 - i wont run away without refunding you th money. so, dont worry. (THEN WHAT ARE YOU DOING NOW? JOKER ROFL)

SMS-ed her after 2 days. 27th april. AND GUESSED WHO REPLIED? The person claims to be her sister and told me that she'll tell her sister to get back to me. But she bloody hell didnt get back to me. Hurhur, no tricks babe. You think Im borned yesterday is it? Want to find excuses get a better one alright!

5th of may:
Me:" HI I THINK YOU SHOULD GET BACK TO ME, ITS MORE THAN 2 MONTHS AND I THINK ITS MORE THAN ENOUGH TIME FOR YOU TO SAVE $30.50 as its not a big sum! I sms-ed you and its your sister who replied when you gave me th number, whether reliable or not I dont care. What you should do is to refund me. Do not give me lame excuses. You ought to reply me asap. Tyvm."

Her:" Hey, sorry for th late reply. was working just now.(WORK THEN NO MONEY THEN WORK FOR WHAT? QUIT LAH!) yea, i knw my sister replied your msg.(OR WAS IT YOU?). she told me alread.(AND WHY DIDNT YOU GET BACK TO ME?) oh, I really dont have enough. Im lack of money. (SHIT YOU LAH. BEN NIANG CAN TAKE 1 WEEK TO SAVE 30 DOLLARS. YOU TAKE 2 MONTHS? HAHAHAHA? TOO POOR UNTIL LIKE THAT AH?) i still have to refund my other customers. and i was not th one who cheated you and my other customers money. is was my supplier ==! or, can i refund you half of it first?"

Me(pissed off): " Ya ok! You have my acc number right?"

Till now.. No replies/ email/ sms from her.

There you go loser (:

Labels:



Since 1st March 2009!


Exquisitelyhers
2 OWNERS

Started doing online business since 2007, I do not scam for I believe in Karma.

First pay, First Serve.
Contact me through : exquisitelyhers@gmail.com




Enquiries
I would prefer you to email me at exquisitelyhers@gmail.com. Please leave down your contact details and the items you're interested in. Thank you very much.